Wednesday, June 1, 2011

191/365 Clark

"Do I have a pseudonym on Utah Vestibule?" he asks his wife Astrid. She tells him she doesn't know. He concludes that perhaps our spheres don't cross often enough to merit one.

Yet.

Meet Clark, named for Clark Kent. Which is what I referred to him by the day he was surprisingly home from a business trip long enough to repack and leave again (think about it--once you've discarded the business suit in the phone booth, you have to get a back up). Sophia and I were there to feed the dogs and he scared the crap out of me.

And I described him in another blog as mild mannered intellectual type, like Clark Kent. Astrid said she was SO GOING TO TELL HIM. And then she changed her mind because she was afraid it would go to his head.

Well, there you have it.

0 comments: