Saturday, August 27, 2011

87/365 Fiona's Phone Call

I get home from my in-laws' house this evening and hit the play button on the answering machine. House tour. I was stupid to say ok to being a house captain. I don't even know the people. So what if I'm good at something? Easy Like Sunday Morning keeps playing in my head and I try to let it go.

The next message, though, is from Fiona:

"Bridgett! I just wanted to call to tell you the church looked absolutely perfect for Palm Sunday today. The plants on the altars were just right. It really looked like Palm Sunday."

Ah.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Ditto Fiona to the Nth degree. Been meaning to say something and this reminded me. Those little potted trees on the sides? TOO PERFECT. Here's hoping you use the palms somehow in the Triduum and Easter setups because I will sure miss them when they're gone and want to enjoy them as long as possible.