Sunday, April 24, 2011

260/365 Just Sayin'

At the mass in the park last weekend, there was a potluck that followed. All I remember was that my part of the alphabet (you know, A-G bring salad, H-M bring casserole, etc) for a change was not responsible for dessert, but for vegetable or rice or salad or something like that. I don't recall which. I totally cheated and made peanut butter celery sticks because kids go to potlucks too and who wants another scoop of three bean salad?

But I don't think I remember a part of the alphabet being assigned "chips." But man, did we have a lot of chips at this potluck. Enough that I debated taking the whole bag of cheetos there on the right and just putting them in the back of the stroller. One of my vices. But I refrained.

2 comments:

Ann Konzen said...

My part of the alphabet was assigned to chips... k thru whatever.

Bridgett said...

Seriously?? There was an assignment for CHIPS??