Wednesday, July 6, 2011

145/365 Fr. Miguel Goes to Paris

From his twitter feed:

J'adore Paris! Maybe I can make Adam like it too. Stay tuned!

5 hrs in Musee D'Orsay. 3 hrs at the Effeil Tower. Saw the Tower sparkle at night! Lots of walking. Tired.

Somehow I feel drawn to Paris, like no other city, like I should have been born here, like I belong here. Is that odd? Maybe in another life

Paris, Day 2: Sainte-Chapelle, Notre Dame, Bus Tour through the city, Louvre, Cruise on the River Seine.

Foie Gras for lunch. Foie Gras at dinner. Mmmm. Adam even tried!

Generally, people who pose in front of national monuments or priceless works of art look like morons. Just saying.

Adam bought a beret.
I need to stop reading his twitter feed while he's on vacation with his nephew. Seriously.

0 comments: